[23.02] Pain pushes until Vision pulls – Workshop
February 23 @ 12:00 pm - 3:00 pm
Let’s meet at Twostay coworking space Nudo 🙂
…in english or german depending on participants…
Get ready for a special workshop combination:
Design Thinking, Life Design & Meditation!
In which area of your life do you feel pain at the moment? And what is your personal vision for 2020 and beyond?
Stop the OVERSIGHT, it’s time to get INSIGHT.
* Get out of the la-la land of your thinking and come back to Presence & Awareness
* Tune into your next steps for 2020 but first: tune into your very own wisdom and learn to hear that voice within again
* Move out of fear and learn to trust yourself to make decisions with complete confidence and clarity
* Discover your five intentions for a purpose filled year
* Start prototyping a life that is in alignment with your true desires and values
Regardless of knowhow, techniques and tools, great ideas and innovation still rely on at least one spark of magical inspiration. But how to access it? A possible solution: Mindfulness practices like meditation & yoga. They help you to let go of your ego and to confront yourself with whatever is getting in the way of achieving your focus, your creativity, your inspiration, your vision. Meditation is a great way to open the door to more creative thinking as it prepares your body and mind for design brainstorms and divergent thinking.
This workshop is about finding that sweet spot between head & heart, where pain will stop pushing and vision starts pulling.
Calendar powered by The Events Calendar